The League of Professional Theatre Women celebrates its 30th anniversary this year – Turning 30: Celebrating Our Legacy, Creating Our Future.
Blog30, our daily blog, celebrates the individual members who make up the League – around the globe.
Developed and administered by League members Melanie Sutherland, Lanie Zipoy, Susan Bernfield, and Shaun Bennet Wilson, Blog30 celebrates the individual women engaged in a broad range of theatrical disciplines who make up the League, each with a story to tell and a distinct point of view. In their featured entries, members respond to a series of trigger questions – both serious and silly – designed to help them reach beyond their bio to talk about what inspires or entertains them in a deeper, often more idiosyncratic way:
* Where do you look for inspiration?
* What’s your favorite book / movie / line from a play / pop culture guilty pleasure / cocktail?
* What play or production changed your life?
* Is there anything you still dream of doing?
* I feel most like myself when I ….
* What is your best escape?
* What’s the one thing nobody knows about you?
Each post also includes the League member’s discipline(s), her current geographic location, and a brief bio.
Visit Blog30 daily and meet the women who work in the professional theatre – in their own words!!!!
Disclaimer: All the contents constitute the opinion of the contributing bloggers, and do not represent the views and opinions of the League of Professional Theatre Women. If you wish to use or copy any of the content or photos on this Blog, you must first contact the LPTW for permission.