After an unexpectedly lengthy hiatus – due to professional and personal distractions – Blog30 is back!
At one minute past midnight on Monday February 18th, the daily blog celebrating the individual members of the League of Professional Theatre Women re-launches with five new blog posts, and a Week in Review on Saturday.
In addition to a photo and a short bio, we invite League members to answer any of the following questions which tickle their fancy. How would YOU answer these?!
* Where do you look for inspiration?
* What’s your favorite book / movie / line from a play / pop culture guilty pleasure / cocktail?
* What play or production changed your life?
* Is there anything you still dream of doing?
* I feel most like myself when I …
* What is your best escape?
* What’s the one thing nobody knows about you?
Blog30 launched January 1, 2012 – go to Find Her to locate a LPTW member’s post.
~Melanie, Lanie, Susan, Shaun